Written by Brian Stephenson
Click to see Results Table.
The second row of the above table lists the problems in the six rounds and the third
row gives the maximum points available for each problem and the maximum time allowed
for each round in a column headed ‘Time’. Each row gives the points scored by each
competitor for each problem and also the time taken for each round. The placement of
competitors is calculated by points scored, with ties being resolved by time taken.
Prizes awarded were as follows:-
- 1st Prize – Ian Watson
- 2nd Prize – John Nunn
- 3rd Prize – Jonathan Mestel
- 4th Prize – Colin McNab
- 5th Prize – David Hodge
- Prize for highest placed finalist rated under 2100 – Andrew Bamford
- 1st Prize – Piotr Murdzia (POL)
- 2nd Prize – Dolf Wissmann (NED)
- 3rd Prize – Richard Dobias (SVK)
- 4th Prize – Marek Kolcak (SVK)
Photographs from the final can be viewed here, which is on the new BCPS website, which is currently under construction.
Last Updated on Monday, 27 February 2017 12:13